Jun 12 2020
Authentic Community Engagement Part 4: Authenticity, Efficacy and Equity in Virtual Community Engagement
June 12, 2020
- Community Engagement Toolkit, Collective Impact Forum
- Sample guidance on community engagement commitment
- Who really makes the big decisions in your company? (HBR, 2011)
- Core Principles of Public Engagement
- Ladder of Citizen Participation
- Racial Equity Tools: Community Engagement
- Gallup Q12 Employee Engagement Questionnaire
As we all adapt to supporting our partners and communities from afar, the final webinar of our authentic community engagement series will dive into a series of framing questions to consider when designing or assessing your engagement strategies.
Rhonda Broussard and Lesley Brown Rawlings from Beloved Community will be joined by Tiffany Cheng Nyaggah of NewSchools Venture Fund to guide a discussion centered around Beloved Community's guiding definitions for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. Attendees will leave this session with both a framework and tools for applying an equity lens when virtually engaging the communities that you serve.
Monthly Master Class
The purpose of the Monthly Master Class is to engage in deeper learning together and practice talking across difference. On the first Friday of each month, Grantmakers for Education hosts an interview-based webinar. Each session is anchored by reflections from one to two members and a nonprofit or academic leader and includes time for questions and collaborative sense-making among presenters and attendees.
VIEW MORE ❯