Our field is rapidly evolving, transforming faster than ever. What remains the same is how Grantmakers for Education and our members are dedicated to helping every learner receive the best education possible. Every single one. We produce conferences to make this happen. Mark your calendar for our next conference in Austin, Texas, at the downtown Hilton, October 18-20, 2022.
Igniting Hope in a Time of Recovery
The past three years have been some of the most destabilizing ever for American schools, postsecondary institutions, and other learning environments. Amid continued challenges for both learners and educators, a new day is dawning. This is a critical moment to reimagine the purpose of education, who it serves and the forms it takes. Given heightened polarization, it is also a moment for constructive conversations about how we can continue to center issues of equity.
Funders are needed to catalyze innovation, support systemic change and rethink the practices that have led to inequitable outcomes both before and during the pandemic. We invite members and other education funders to join us in person in Austin, Texas, October 18-20, 2022 to celebrate the bright spots that have emerged and grapple with philanthropy’s next steps in transforming a still-unjust system.
We’re sold out!
Become a Conference Sponsor
Five reasons to become a sponsor of the 2022 annual conference:
- Proudly show your support for the advancement of equity in education.
- Further important conversations that dig deep and inspire new thinking.
- Foster tools and learning that empower grantmakers to boost their impact on education.
- Enable networking and collaborations that collectively address challenges not approachable on our own.
- Ignite hope and inspire change at our first in-person conference in three years!
Conference Session Proposals
The conference session proposal period closed on April 1. Looking for your proposal status? Contact email@example.com with questions.