Out-of-School Time Monthly Stakeholder Convening
February 18, 12:00pm ET
Join the EdFunders Out-of-School Time Impact Group for an ongoing conversation with funders, practitioners and other stakeholders centered on learning about and with the out-of-school time sector, focusing on essential issues in OST now and in the future. Each video call will dive into a specific content area, challenge, and/or opportunity for the field and feature experts in the sector and philanthropy.
Register once for the ongoing series and join as your schedule allows. Already registered? We'll send you a reminder of your meeting access beforehand.
Calls are scheduled from 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. ET on the third Friday of each month.
- Friday, February 18: Program TBA
- Friday, January 21: Strategic Partnership Possibilities on the American Rescue Plan and Workforce: Discussion with the U.S. Department of Education.
- Friday, December 17: Developing A Comprehensive Agenda to Support the OST Workforce.
- November 19, 2021: Supporting Leaders of Color. Video here.
- October 15, 2021: no call during EdFunders conference.
- September 17, 2021: View from the Field - Workforce Challenges, Solutions & Policy Implications. Video here.
- August 20, 2021: no call for summer break.
- July 16, 2021: State Strategies to Support Summer Learning. Video here.
- June 18, 2021: In honor of the Juneteenth holiday, there was no meeting on June 18.
- May 21, 2021: Data and Evaluation in Out-of-School Time. Video here.
- April 16, 2021: New Data on America After 3PM. Video and resources here.
- March 19, 2021: The American Rescue Plan. Video here.
- February 19, 2021: Out-of-School Time Mini-Unconference. This call was not recorded.
- December 18, 2020: Policy Priorities of the OST Field: Discussion with Thought Leaders Ahead of Presidential Transition. This call was not recorded.
- November 13, 2020: Post-Election Out-of-School Time Policy Forecast. Video here.
- October 23, 2020: Amplifying Bright Spots and Effective Practices. Video and resources here.
- September 18, 2020: Financing for Youth in the Age of COVID and Beyond. Video and resources here.
VIEW MORE ❯