Nov 19 2021
Supporting Leaders of Color: Out-of-School Time Monthly Stakeholder Convenings
November 19, 2021
Wondering how funders can effectively support leaders of color in the youth development field? Join GFE’s Out-of-School Time Impact Group on Friday November 19 12:00 - 100 p.m. ET for our monthly stakeholder convening. We will spotlight the NYC-based Pinkerton Foundation’s launch of its Advanced Leadership Network, and also highlight new efforts by the National Afterschool Association, funded in part by the GFE Afterschool & Summer Recovery and Opportunity Fund.
Speakers and resource experts include:
- Tommy Brewer, Board Chair, National Afterschool Association, Deputy Chief of Innovation and Partnerships, Think Together
- Erika Halstead, Executive Director of Minds Matter NYC
- Erica Hamilton, Founder & Principal, The Memo I Never Got
- Angelica Portillo, Director of Advocacy and Workforce Initiatives, National Afterschool Association
- Danielle Pulliam, Program Officer, Pinkerton Foundation
- Gina Warner, President/CEO National Afterschool Association
- Ruth Obel-Jorgensen, Corazon Catalysts, Founder & Principal and Thrive Paradigm, Senior Partner, Moderator
This program is the second in our series on the OST/Youth Development Workforce. Click here for a working document collecting resources on various challenges, and add your own.
VIEW MORE ❯