Knowledge begins here
but never ends.

Curated reports, deep research, informational articles, podcasts. Everything you need to stay well
informed in the world of education grantmaking.

Member Insights: Infusing Playful Learning into Everyday Places

Most kids spend just 20% of their waking hours in the classroom. How can communities harness some of the remaining 80% for meaningful and joyful opportunities to learn?

Grantmakers for Education

Grantmakers for Education Membership Update and FAQ

Grantmakers for Education

A Farewell from EdFunders' Chief Program Officer

Grantmakers for Education





May 2020

With the K-12 System in Crisis, Top Education Funders Are Largely Absent From Relief Efforts

Inside Philanthropy
April 2020

Grantmakers for Education Chief on Philanthropy's Response to Coronavirus

Education Week
April 2020

How education philanthropy is beginning to respond to the coronavirus

April 2020

What Philanthropy Can Do Now to Promote Education Equity After the Pandemic

Chronicle of Philanthropy
March 2020

When Teachers Have to Be CFOs — Online Classroom Fundraising Speaks Volumes About Inequitable Resources in Our Nation’s Schools

The 74 Million
March 2020

A Top New England Education Funder Places Racial Equity Front and Center

Inside Philanthropy

Submit A Resource

Expand your audience by expanding minds.

We believe in getting research and insights into more hands to support learning for our peers and community. Share your resources that would be useful to education grantmakers.